Skip to content ↓

Reporting a Concern to MASH

If you are concerned about the welfare of a child at one of our schools, or elsewhere, you can speak to a member of staff at their School or at our Trust.  Alternatively, you can use the following links to access information about reporting a concern to your local authorities' Children and Young Peoples services.